The Peel Junior Cricket Association (PJCA) is seeking Expressions of Interest for Carnival Coaches during the upcoming 2018/2019 season. The PJCA plays in a number of Carnivals during the summer including: Country Cricket Board – Junior Country Week and the Cricket South West Bunbury and Peel Carnivals. The PJCA will be looking to enter a range of sides for these carnivals ranging from under 12’s to under 16’s. This is a great opportunity for willing coaches to grow their skills in a higher competition.
• Leadership Skills
• Effective Communication
• Ability to deal with a range of players, officials and supporters
• Currently holds a Level 1 or above Cricket Australia Coaching Accreditation
• An understanding of the competition rules
As well as the above the selected coach will also be required to:
• Organise training and match days
• Develop and foster team morale with an encouragement towards fun and enjoyment
• Create an environment for players to better themselves
• Instruct team skills and tactics
• Provide clear instruction and feedback to the team and individual players
• Have a general understanding of injury prevention, care and management
• Agree to coaches Code of Conduct
Please email your written Expression of Interest to PJCA Carnival Coordinator – Luke Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by either email or mobile 0401 279 741 for further information.
Please click on the link below to complete the coaches Nomination Form