By Aaron Kirby

Kwinana’s 4th Grade bowlers took advantage of Anil Sah’s maiden ton to record a big win against Bicton Attadale while One-Day Cs returned to winning ways.

4th Grade had 275 runs to play with on day two against Bicton Attadale at Orelia Oval.

Andrew Gibbs (3-32) and Rhyley Rametta (2-25) stunted the batsmen from the start.

Their combination of tight lines and swing were too much for Bicton Attadale’s batsmen.

Luke Collins (2-25) and Fida Hussain (2-45) continued the pressure as Kwinana bowled Bicton Attadale out for 140 to record their first win.

Kwinana finished the day with some batting practice and completed the match on 6-72.

One-Day Cs travelled to Gwynne Park to take on Armadale.

Armadale batted first, but Kwinana quickly took the upper-hand reducing the batting side to 7-89.

Young leggie Blake Kilgallon showed a glimpse of the future bamboozling the Armadale batsmen and claiming 2-10 from five overs.

Armadale saw out the overs finishing on 7-125.

Kwinana’s batsmen made a tough start at 2-13, but the middle order put together partnerships to steady the innings.

Scott Weldon (27) and Trevor Walters (21) saw Kwinana get over the line and finish the match all out for 133.

One-day H took the fight to Perth Tamil at home.

Kwinana’s bowlers made a good start with young bowler James Taylor (2-30) taking a wicket in the first over.

However, Perth Tamil’s middle-order got away from Kwinana, despite Rod Cribbs taking 3-26, and posted 7-177.

Kwinana’s openers made a fantastic start to the run chase putting on 71 before David Stewart was run out for 42.

Some big hitting from David Abbott (30) in the middle-order wasn’t quite enough as Kwinana fell short on 6-159.

2nd Grade had a bitter day in their match against Bicton Attadale at Fremantle Park.

Chasing 231 for victory Kwinana lost an early wicket before steading but, a collapse of 4-4 robbed Kwinana of any chance at winning.

The latter order succumbed quickly as Kwinana were bowled out for 85 with Josh Atkinson top-scoring with 24.

Bicton Attadale batted again ending the match on 4-137.